Immigration law is continuously changing and evolving. Davis & Egberg is committed to keeping abreast of the ever-changing immigration laws and complexities of immigration applications and petitions.
Here are our services:
- Family-based petitions
- Consular Processing
- Adjustment of Status (Application for Residency)
- Fiancée Petitions
- Appeals before the BIA and AAO
- Naturalization (Citizenship)
- U Visas
- T Visas
- Removal (Deportation) Defense
- Work Permit Renewals (EAD)
- I-90 (Green card renewal)
- FOIA and FBI Background Checks
- Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJS)
We represent clients in all stages of the criminal process — from pre-charge representation, to police interviews, bail hearings, arraignments, pre-trials, omnibus hearings and trials.
Davis & Egberg has a reputation for aggressively fighting criminal charges from the start of the case. We pursue all avenues of defense including using a private investigator on many cases to gather evidence and interview witnesses to filing motions to dismiss. We understand the criminal justice system and use our knowledge of the process to your advantage in securing the best resolution possible whether that be through creative negotiations or forcing the prosecutor to attempt to prove its case at trial. We are not afraid to push the prosecution to trial.
- Felony, Gross Misdemeanor and Misdemeanor Charges
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Probation Violations
- Federal Charges
- Post-Conviction Relief
- Orders for Protection